Open house Saturday, May 31, 2014 43Urban Village Brand New Construction The event will be from…
Contemporary Meets Traditional Wilton Manors Luxury
124 NE 21st Court, Wilton Manors, FL 33305
Traditional Georgian inspired architecture with magnificent contemporary finishes
Luxurious Single Family Pool Home, 2-Bay Garage
4-bedroom, 3- full bath, 1-guest bath + Den, office or fifth bedroom.
Nearly 3,200sqft living area, over 4,000sqft total area only two blocks to the infamous Wilton Drive in Wilton Manors, Florida. This street in Wilton Manors is undergoing the largest renaissance in all of East Broward County. Older mid-century homes are being refurbished or rebuilt to add an upscale touch to the city. If you are in the market for a primary residence or second home, you must see this spectacular custom home built in 2005.
- Custom design, open floor plan as great room; living room, kitchen, breakfast nook all overlooking the pool
- Kitchen with Frigidaire Professional series stainless range & convection oven, recessed side-by-side LG refrigerator, Miele dishwasher, granite counters, built-in cabinetry, large pantry, cooking island with cocktail-snack bar, under mount lighting, 42” cabinets
- Formal Dining Room
- Master Guest Suite with bedroom, large closet, private bathroom, door to covered patio leading to heated pool, this bathroom can also be used as the cabana bathroom
- Private Office or Den off the entry foyer
- Powder Room with stainless vessel sink onfloating vanity
- 10’ Ceilings, tray ceilings in office-den and dining room, recessed lighting throughout.
- Travertine flooring throughout the first floor living areas, blonde wood in master suite & office-den
- Grand Entry Foyer, double story with deck staircase, blown glass contemporary chandelier, blonde wood steps, stainless steel mono-beam handrail wire & bannister. Additional storage under staircase
- From the living room, through impact French doors, enter the large covered patio, pavers & ceiling fans, at each side of patio a 10’x10’ privacy blind,
- Covered front porch, enjoy cool sea breeze evenings
- Master Bedroom, oversized at 17’ X 17’, tray ceiling, private den, sitting room or library in this suite.
- Recessed wall niches for displaying your statues and collectibles.
- French doors to private second story balcony, 10’ X 40’, high-end ceiling aero ceiling fans with a spa hook-up.
- Spiral staircase from balcony to the covered patio, sunbathing decking and pool.
- Master Bath, 7-head walk-in shower with capability to convert to steam shower, rain showerhead, bench, lined in marble. Jacuzzi jet spa tub.
- Water closet. Double vanities, large towel & linen closet. Door to the private second floor patio.
- Master closet, extra-large with 9’ ceiling, high quality organizers for the ultimate utilization of space.
- Two bedrooms, bright & airy with large closets. Use each as a bedroom or sitting room, media room, man cave.
- Shared bathroom with vanity & shower.
- Morning kitchen equipped with granite counters, refrigerator, 42” cabinetry, wine cooler & sink.
- Laundry room with nearly brand new front end loading washer & dryer, shelving, ironing station.
- 9’ Ceilings with recessed lighting.
- French doors to large private second floor balcony overlooking 21st Court.
- Impact windows & doors
- Garage with two vehicle spaces & shelving for storage, automatic door opener
- Mature exotic tropical landscaping
- Front yard fountain with lighting on timer
- Elite Solar Panel system to heat pool, plus a pool heater
- Dual zone air conditioning system
- Up lighting system at the exterior front & back of the property
- Pavers on driveway, walkways, back patio & pool area
- Six-zone multi-function sound system with speakers & remote controls, wired for indoors on first and second floors, and the outdoor patio and Master bedroom balcony.
- Monitored perimeter alarm system. Pre-wired for exterior security cameras, including power front door unlock
- Electrical convenience outlets on the outside of home including 220 Spa hook-up on Master bedroom private balcony.
- Outdoor shower on rear patio
- Full access stand-up attic with lighting
- Double strapped flat tile roof system
Square Footage Breakdown
- 890sqft of patios, porches, garage
- 3,120sqft under air
- 4,010sqft total
Proudly listed exclusively by the Henri Frank Group at ONE | Sotheby’s International Realty in Miami-Dade County and Broward County.
Contact us for more information about this property.