43 Urban Village Live + Work New Construction written by: Frank Vigliotti, Realtor®, Global Sales…
Fort Lauderdale Real Estate News | Lori Parrish Property Appraiser Talks
In this episode on Thursday, October 11, 2012 on WSBR 740am or on hd3 radio 96.5, The Real Estate Roundtable with Henri & Frank, Lori Parrish, the Broward County Property Appraiser joins us to talk Property Taxes in Broward County Florida. Lori will discuss Florida Homestead Exemption, how property taxes are determined for Broward County Florida properties.
Lori Parrish will also speak to us about AMENDMENT 4, which is on the Florida State Ballot on November 6th, 2012. Learn more about this constitutional amendment to increase the Homestead Exemption and stabilize the property taxes in counties throughout Florida and the South Florida real estate properties. Amendment 4 will increase jobs across the State of Florida. We will ask Lori all about this Amendment and get the information from the Broward County Property Appraiser.
We will also ask Lori about getting your property taxes changed, applying for Homestead Exemption: how, when and where.
Key Contact Info for the Property appraisers office in Broward County: Email, Call or Visit.
Location: MAIN OFFICE is located the Broward Governmental Center at 115 South Andrews Avenue, Room 111, in downtown Fort Lauderdale (just south of Broward Boulevard). Note: Please also see our Outreach Calendar for events held monthly throughout Broward County.
Hours: open weekdays from 7 am until 6 pm.
Important Phone Numbers: Here is a quick phone list to guide you in the right direction…
- Customer Service, Exemptions & General Info – 954.357.6830
- Residential Property Values – 954.357.6831
- Condo & Co-Op Property Values – 954.357.6832
- Commercial Property Values – 954.357.6835
- Agricultural Properties – 954.357.6866
- Tangible/Commercial Personal Property – 954.357.6836
- Report Homestead Fraud – 954.357.6900
- Property Appraiser Lori Parrish – 954.357.6904
- Main Office – Fax: 954.357.8474
This show is sponsored by the Henri Frank Group at Remax Preferred.
- The Law office of Nugent & Ground, consulting clients of Short Sales and Preforeclosure strategies.
- GoldStar Financial with Lynn Whitefall, District Manager & Loan Originator. Get prequalified to buy a home today. Refinance, call Lynn Whitefall right away.Go to: https://henrifrank.com/radio to get the information about each of our sponsors.Enjoy the show!
You can also listen online at: http://www.wsbr.com