43 Urban Village Live + Work New Construction written by: Frank Vigliotti, Realtor®, Global Sales…
South Florida Real Estate News | Realtors in South Florida
The Henri Frank Group of Remax Preferred in Fort Lauderdale, Wilton Manors, Plantation and Hillsboro Shores would like to welcome the new President of the National Association of Realtors, Gary Thomas. Henri Vezie and Frank Vigliotti, founders of the Henri Frank Group and hosts of the Radio Show, “Real Estate Roundtable with Henri and Frank” use the many services of NAR [National Association of Realtors]. The association provides its members a long list of services.
“Data below taken from the NAR official website, NAR seeks to provide its membership of REALTORS® with crucial services, and the general public with the following:
- Learn from fellow REALTORS® through local, state, and national conferences, networking sessions, and social events. The REALTOR® association—some million members strong—enables you to learn from peers locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Know more to sell more: NAR offers an array of resources—online, in print, and in person—that provide all the important local and national news, research, useful tips, sales strategies, and hot trends you need to best benefit your business.
- Whether they’re fighting against taxes on your commission or lobbying for better health insurance for the self-employed, REALTOR® associations’ skilled lobbyists are hard at work every day keeping laws and regulations real estate-friendly thus protecting your livelihood.
- Protecting the rights of homeowners to ensure a sound and affordable housing market is key to members’ business success. That’s why we work with local, state, and national lawmakers to ease property taxes, protect the federal mortgage interest deduction, ensure affordable homeowner’s insurance, and stay involved in a wide range of issues affecting the market.
- Whether sending aid to hurricane-devastated communities, building homes for low-income families, or recognizing individual members’ contributions through Good Neighbor Award grants, caring for communities is an important part of the REALTOR® association mission you can become a part of.
- We give you a voice to make a difference in your community. By volunteering to serve on local, state, and national REALTOR® committees and workgroups, you’re involved in directing legislative, charity, and business activities. Plus you’re eligible for specialized leadership training that will not only supplement your leadership skills but also further your professional growth.
- Every day NAR works to let consumers know you’re the best in the industry by communicating value of the REALTOR® brand and the importance of choosing to work with a REALTOR®.
- Take courses and earn continuing education credits online through REALTOR® University because the more you learn, the more you earn. Coming spring 2012, subject to regulatory approval, REALTOR® University plans to offer a Master of Real Estate degree through its global on-line campus.
- From national partners—including FedEx®, Dell, Lowe’s, OfficeMax®, Budget, and Hertz®—your REALTOR® membership ensures special offers and savings on products and services through NAR’s REALTOR Benefits® Program.
- Of special interest to new and young real estate professionals is the national Young Professionals Network, which enables you to connect with other young and new real estate professionals.
- NAR’s national media outreach program promotes you and home ownership. Not only does NAR provide media outlets with accurate housing data and forecasts, we also dispel myths about the housing industry, and respond to negative reports.
- Free content for your Web site, e-mail, blog, or social media presence, covering mortgages, home inspections, taxes, remodeling, and much more from the REALTOR® Content Resource area at NAR’s HouseLogic.com.
- Earn national recognition for your work. In addition to the local and state award programs that honor your hard work in your community and the industry, members are eligible to enter NAR’s REALTOR® Magazine Good Neighbor Awards and the HOPE Awards, which recognize and reward members’ community dedication.
- NAR offers legally binding dispute resolution mediation and arbitration services to settle business disputes between members, which can save you thousands in legal fees. We also offer members and consumers the opportunity to address complaints.
- NAR works to make the global market accessible to and profitable for all REALTORS®, and offers a wide variety of programs and services to help REALTORS® succeed with international buyers and sellers at home.
- Stay up-to-date on real estate industry news and trends through a variety of print publications, Web sites, blogs, and customizable e-mail newsletters. In addition to your local and state communications, you’ll receive the award-winning REALTOR® Magazine.
- Find your profitable niche by pursuing a specialized designation or certification that sets you apart, such as in green and environmental real estate, working with seniors, working with international buyers, buyer representation, relocation, resorts and second homes, property management, and commercial real estate.
- Technology services through NAR’s Center for REALTORS® Technology, include products (like free iPhone apps) and training to help you get the most out of the latest technology.”
Watch the Video of Gary Thomas to learn more about the new President of the National of Association of Realtors 
The Realtors of the Henri Frank Group are members of NAR. They continue to use the services of NAR to better assist their buyers, sellers and investors. We are proud members and want you to introduce this fine Association to you.
Visit the Henri Frank Website at https://henrifrank.com