skip to Main Content

Wilton Manors Realtors | Mortgage for your Ft Lauderdale Home

Henri Frank Group at REMAX Preferred
Henri Vezie & Frank Vigliotti, Wilton Manors Realtors

Wilton Manors Realtors | Mortgage for your Ft Lauderdale Home

The real estate agents of the Henri Frank Group at REMAX Preferred take an active role as realtor consultants through out the processing of buying a home in Fort Lauderdale, Wilton Manors, buying a home in Oakland Park, Hillsboro Shores, Plantation, buying a property in Miami and buying a condominium in Miami Beach. Part of the process is not only searching for a condo in the area or a home in the Broward County area, but it also includes helping the buyer understand the mortgage process here in the State of Florida. As a licensed Florida realtor, we believe we need to reach out to mortgage originators-brokers to keep updated on obtaining a mortgage of your Florida home. The Henri Frank Group will consult with brokerage firms like GoldStar Financial Southeast with Lynn Whitefall, loan originator.


Based on information released from a survey conducted by the LendingTree, 89% of adults in the U.S. compare and contrast costs when making large investments. 51% of homeowners who currently have mortgages conducted a mortgage comparison before agreeing their mortgages and the other 49% of homebuyers settled for the first loan offer that they found.


The CEO of LendingTree indicates how significant it is for potential homebuyers to comprehend how they are in control of what lender and loan they should choose. Many buyers forget that it’s okay for them to compare terms with multiple lenders and decide from there which option is most beneficial for them and leave the others behind. It’s important for borrowers to put more effort into the mortgage process in order to ensure that they are receiving to most viable option for them.


Rates on mortgage loans may differ drastically based on the lender. Data from the LendingTree firm confirmed that mortgage loan rates for the week of August 6th differed close to 1.5% on a 30 year fixed rate loan. On average, a borrower with a credit score of 759 and a loan premium of $260,000 may have been provided with loan quotes that varied from 3.25% to 4.625%. This may not seem like a huge difference but in this case, going with the lowest interest rate would save the borrower about $215/month, $2,568 annually, and roughly $75,000 throughout the entire term of the loan.


It’s pretty typically for couples to attain a joint mortgage but data from LendingTree indicated that 23% of women left the financial details of the mortgage comparison up to the male in their relationship. 23% of men allowed their spouses to handle the mortgage details. Based on info from the age group ranging from 18 years of age to 34 years of age, 45% of women didn’t have an influence in the mortgage details. 21% of borrowers in the age group of 35 years old to 44 years old were involved and 16% of women between the ages of 45 to 54 had no say in the mortgage process.


One spokesperson from LendingTree states that most borrowers feel like they lack control of the situation when searching for mortgage loans. Potential homebuyers should know that making this decision without property weighing the options available could lead to daunting financial conditions in the future.


The information used in this article was based on data derived from the U.S. by the Harris Interactive firm for LendingTree. All data is from May 31st to June 4th, 2012 and was taken from 2,209 adults over the age of 18. (1,380 of adults surveyed were homeowners).


Contact the HENRI FRANK GROUP at REMAX Preferred if you are interested in buying a home in South Florida. We service all of the area with specialties in Single Family Homes, Multi-family Homes and Condominiums in Wilton Manors, Single Family Homes in Oakland Park, Townhomes in Fort Lauderdale and Villas in the area. We are also located in Hillsboro Shores and Plantation, Florida to best serve our buyers of homes and sellers of their properties.

Go to our website for more information:

The Henri Frank Group at Remax is SOCIAL:




Google+ :




Back To Top