With a population of 21.31 million people, Florida has become a popular choice for high-rise…
Riva Condo Fort Lauderdale is a 15-story riverfront tower with views of the Ft. Lauderdale downtown skyline and ocean beaches
The 2-acre site on the Middle River is across from a 20-acre park and tennis center,
Just north of Sunrise Blvd. and Galleria Mall, one mile from the beach.
When Tropic Magazine saw the design for RIVA, their cover story called it “waterfront luxury… the way it was meant to be.”Exquisite, contemporary Italian design (thus the name) a curvilinear form that follows 400 feet of waterfront and extraordinarily generous indoor and outdoor amenity areas create a one-of-a-kind waterfront sanctuary for only 100 owners.
- 250-foot landscaped entry drive to riverside lobby
- Site is approximately 2 acres, on west bank of the Middle River, across from the 20-acre George English Park, just north of Sunrise Blvd and Galleria Mall
- Porte cochere entry with fountain and valet service
- 60-foot wide, glass-walled, river-view lobby with reception/security desk, attended 24/7
- Lobby-level cafe overlooking river
- 400-foot landscaped park along the bank of the river, with seating, gardens and walkway
- Private boat slips and dock for residents, accommodating boats up to 30 feet
- Recreation dock for kayakers and paddle boarders, on-site watersports club with rentals
- “The RIVA Water Taxi”, a private residents’ boat service to take you across the river for tennis
in the park, lunch at Galleria, or a sunset cruise
- Reserved garage parking
- Wifi in all public areas
It’s your own acre in the sky, covering the entire 4th floor with over 40,000 s.f. of glass-walled, indoor-outdoor recreation and relaxation. An ocean view gym, Borghese-themed spa, owners lounge and unique dinner-party “Cucina” are complemented by a 65-ft lap pool, sundecks and lawns, outdoor living room and even a dog walk.
And then there are the watersports center, riverside gardens and the boat slips.
- 4th floor enclave featuring floor-through, glass-walled, air-conditioned spaces surrounded by a wrap-around outdoor landscaped deck
- A private club for residents and their guests, with river, ocean and city views
- The waterview Fitness Center, fully-equipped with cardio and aerobic areas, as well as yoga • The elegant Club Room, a cocktail lounge and private party room offering indoor and outdoor seating and escapes
- The unique Cucina, a grand exhibition kitchen, dining and party experience where you and 20 friends can prepare your own feast, or bring in a 5-star chef
- Borghese Spa, with treatment rooms and the famed Italian spa product line
- Private wine lockers
- The River’s Edge Pool, a full-size 65-foot lap pool which overlooks the river, and offers oceanview lounging with splash pools
- Cabanas for residents & guests
- The Dog Walk, a specially built sequestered walkway for a quick dog visit without leaving the building