Selling with the Henri Frank Group
Selling your home is a serious event for you and your family. You must first make the decision to sell. Once you’ve made that commitment it is time to select the right Realtor for you. The Realtors and the real estate agency that will best represent you and your property, you cannot underestimate the importance. The number one question you should ask yourself, who will be successful taking you through each of the many phases of the real estate transaction, most effectively with ease and stress free at the very best price in the quickest amount of time. Fort Lauderdale realtors at the Henri Frank Group brokered by ONE Sotheby’s International Realty is the right realtors for you. Not only do they specialize in Fort Lauderdale, but the surrounding areas of Wilton Manors, Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach and Miami Beach.
Secondly, you must be certain this person has the knowledge, experience and tenacity to manage your most important investment, your real estate. No matter the size of the sale, the steps to be taken to the successful closing are the same. Basic steps need be taken to assist you.
“Million Dollar service for every price level“
It is clear homeowners selling their real estate property are hiring qualified Realtors to do the job. Those attempting to sell themselves have dramatically dropped to record low levels. Homeowners and buyers alike, recognize the importance of the services of a Realtor. In fact, according to the National Association of Realtors, 92% of buyers used a real estate professional this last year. For the same year, FSBO sales [For Sale by Owner], made up only 8% of the total real estate sales nationally.
There are many reasons to use a licensed Realtor, but here are The Top 5 Reasons every seller should choose the Henri Frank Group:
- We Know What Buyers Want: Our nearly 30-years combined experience, know current buyer trends and can help you make decisions towards your sale, knowing what the buyers in our real estate market will want from their property purchase. We can offer a detailed focus of what buyers will want and perhaps those you’ve overlooked. Setting the stage for prospective purchasers is an extremely important part of the marketing process, and we will provide you with tips, checklists, and feedback from a would-be buyer’s perspective.
- We Are Real Estate Marketing Experts. We are real estate professionals who are marketing experts from our lengthy experience and the large number of properties we’ve sold. Frank Vigliotti, co-founder of the group worked years for a marketing firm in New York. As a part of our service, we provide you with a written marketing plan that outlines all the activities required to get your house sold at the highest possible price, in the least amount of time. Real estate marketing is not only about a yard sign, property flyers in an info box, and open houses. In addition, listing syndication to formable media outlets here in the USA and off-shore, exposing your home to the greatest audience of buyers and their agents, providing financing insight specific to your property, we intend to offer you a comprehensive plan of real estate marketing. Perhaps the most important of all, we are educated to the process that will set the right list price from the start. We understand the importance to price your property right on day one.
- We Know How To Handlethe Multiple Sell. Positioning your property for a sale goes beyond the marketing. What does the multiple sell mean? Well, our mission is not only selling your home to potential buyers, but we sell it to the other Realtors in the area who will bring buyers to your property, and we successfully sell it to the lender via the appraisal process. The Henri Frank Group will guide you as to how to best position your property and your pricing to ensure the best odds of satisfying the often conflicting pricing opinions of all three.
- We Are Skilled Negotiators. You will need our experience and ongoing education that will provide you with our calming influence in the midst of stressful negotiations. We are the objective third-party “buffer” in the process. Experience has taught us that there are many creative ways to bring contract negotiations to a successful close and with the hundreds of properties sold over the years is proof our negotiation tactics and methods work for our clients.
- We Know How to Keep the Transaction Together. After successfully marketing the property, negotiating the price and terms of the transaction, be prepared for the many folds that take place along the road to the closing day. Inspections, financing contingencies, and title searches are just some of the steps that can derail your sale. Henri Vezie & Frank Vigliotti as your Realtors have seen the many scenarios that can possibly prevent the sale from happening. With our experience, we know techniques to overcome and to thwart those issues. We’ve worked with many appraisers, inspectors, title-closing agents and know how to keep the sale moving forward all the way to a successful closing.
These are only some of the media partnerships The Henri Frank Group and ONE Sotheby’s International Realty have to advertise your property for sale.