With a vision of blending contemporary design and unparalleled amenities, The Terraces emerges as an exclusive addition to the vibrant…
AquaVita, brand new construction in Fort Lauderdale, located in an area dubbed “The Venice of the Americas.” These brand new upscale residences are just minutes away from some of the best dining, shopping, and entertainment that Florida has to offer. Galleria Mall and the Broward Center for the Performing Arts are just a few of the many entertainment options nearby.
Situated right off Las Olas Boulevard on Hendricks Isle, these upscale homes are a yacht owners dream. Each residence comes with a complimentary boat slip that can accommodate vessels up 50-feet. There are plenty of opportunities for deep-sea fishing, boating and water skiing nearby.
AquaVita offers convenient proximity to Fort Lauderdale International Airport and Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport. Plus, Port Everglades and major highways just minutes away from the property.
AquaVita consists of two, five-story waterfront buildings that house 22 boutique homes. There are eight different floor plans to choose from that range from two to three bedrooms. Each home features contemporary living spaces.
- Medjool zen gardens with Royal Palms
- A wide canal that provides open deep water access
- Beautiful water and downtown skyline views
- Two secure parking garages per unit
- Electric car garage spaces
- Smoke-free environment
- Outdoor storage space for paddle boards, water skis and kayaks
- WiFi in common areas
- A 65-foot resort-style heated saltwater pool with private cabanas
- 332 linear feet of waterfront on nearly an acre of land
- Fitness facility with state-of-the-art machines and equipment
- Outdoor barbecue and picnic area
- Pet-friendly buildings and grounds
- High-speed semi-private elevators that lead to individual foyer entry
- Garage bike storage
- Private storage area for each residence
- 24/7 video surveillance
- Floor-to-ceiling, hurricane impact windows
- Spacious floor plans with high ceilings
- Oversized balconies with glass railings
- Smart-technology ready
- Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances
- Quartz countertops
- Large chef kitchen with gas range
- Upscale kitchen cabinetry
- Large, walk-in closets
- Seamless glass-enclosed showers
These 22 unique boutique waterfront South Florida residences won’t be around for long. For more information about AquaVita, Contact us today.